Who we are
What we do
Project management is one of Hatch's core expertise. We have the skills to manage construction projects from conception, through the design and construction phases and to project completion. We work closely with contractors, stakeholders and the design team in support of successful project delivery.
Using specific project execution tools, we monitor progress and share project information to clients ensuring transparency keeping them up to date and able to track projects throughout.
Successful project management requires a blend of knowledge, organisation and leadership to ensure that the planned project outcome is delivered with our project leaders sharing a desire to acheive and champion project success while tracking cost, quality and driving a strong health and safety culture across the board.
Hatch provides a full range of project management services to suit the type, cost and build requirements of the client's investment.
- Project brief development and reviews of constructability
- Identifying opportunities for value engineering
- Risk management and opportunity review
- Change management
- Management of stakeholder and 3rd party liaison
- Design and engineering management
- Project programme development and monitoring
- Managing consultant team appointments
- Overseeing planning applications
- Scrutiny and certification of payment applications and cost reviews
- Progress reporting and quality monitoring
- Managing building handover and subsequent defects period
- Contract administration
- Procurement management
Get in touch